Also known as wire wool or wire sponge.
Material : Low-carbon steel.
Product Features :
- Flexible abrasive
- Crumble resistant and virtually oil free
- Durable and easy to use
- Ideal for applying wax polishes
- Ideal to use with paint strippers
- Made in Thailand
- Used as an abrasive in finishing and repair work for polishing wood or metal objects, cleaning household cookware, cleaning windows, and sanding surfaces.
- Clean and polish metals such as bronze, copper, chrome, stainless steel and aluminium
- To cut back between coats of varnish or paint
- Use with soapy water to clean and polish porcelain, marble and glass without marking
- To avoid cuts never tear steel wool, cut to size with scissors or shears and always protect your hands with gloves when handling.Steel Wool is highly flammable.
- Keep away from all sources of fire, sparks and electricity.
- Keep out of reach of children.