Terms & Conditions
A1. This shopping service is operated by Two Ply Sdn. Bhd. (703067-X) at 24-42, Jalan Pasar Baru 3, 41050 Klang, Selangor.
A2. Your usage of this website constitutes your agreement and acceptance of the terms and conditions as stipulated below. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from using this website.
B. Guide on Using Our Shopping Platform
B1. When shopping, browse through our categories or search for our products.
B2. Once products you wish to purchase been placed in your shopping cart, please proceed to check out.
B3. Fill in the mandatory fields as required. If the recipient and billing entity is different, please input them in the relevant spaces.
B4. Once step B3 has been completed, you will be prompted to proceed with the payment. Payment shall be done solely via online banking at the moment. Payment through credit cards will be available at a date announced later on.
B5. Order Form with total amount will be issued to you once payment completed. Please keep it for your own reference.
B6. If the entire transaction is completed at or after 12.00pm, the order will be processed on the next working day. Goods will be delivered to you in three (3) to five (5) working days after processing, but there shall be no guarantee that the delivery will not be delayed.
C1. Goods will be delivered as per ordered once payment have been processed. Please ensure that there are people at the delivery address who can receive the goods on your behalf if you are absent when the goods arrive.
C2. If the goods are not received during reception, the goods will be returned to us. A notification will be sent to you to request resending with an administrative charge of 10% will be added to your delivery fees. If no response is received within 7 working days, the purchase will be cancelled and you will have to repurchase the goods again.
D. After Sales Service, Goods Return, Goods Exchange, Etc.
D1. Two Ply Sdn. Bhd. does not provide any after sales servicing for any goods, including goods with manufacturer’s warranties. For goods with manufacturer’s warranties, please send the goods to your nearest service centres.
D2. All goods are not refundable. We reserve the right to refuse service to customers whose refunds are forced upon by, including but not limited to, chargebacks, legal action by law enforcement authorities & judiciary decisions.
D3. Please examine all of your goods before signing reception documents. If there are any defective or misdelivered goods, please return them immediately. We will exchange them free of charge subjected to the following:
· If there are ready stocks for exchange, replacement goods will be sent seven (7) days from the date in which the damaged goods are received.
· If there are no stocks for exchange, you will be either offered to wait for new goods to be delivered or change goods priced equal or over the value of returned goods. Any differences between changed goods and returned goods must be paid for before delivery takes place. If there is no answer within seven (7) days within the first notification sent to you, your purchase shall be deemed to be forfeited.
D4. If the goods are found to be defective upon use, please request an exchange via sending the goods back to us at your own cost within seven (7) days of reception.
D5. The following goods may not be exchanged or returned unless in accordance of section D3:
- Canopy cloths (sold separately or within canopy)
- Cloth based items
- Paper made items
- Electric and electronic goods
- Anything listed under Bakery Food category
- · Bottles & Containers
E. Prohibited Acts
E1. The following acts are strictly prohibited, including but not limited to:
- Using unauthorized, cloned, forged, counterfeit, reported lost or otherwise illegitimate accounts, payment cards or other means of payment.
- Fraudulent exchanges and returns
- Collecting information including, but not limited to data, metadata and coding beyond what is visible on the website. This excludes element inspection function included in browsers.
- Using information including, but not limited to data, metadata and coding visible on the website (including codes visible through inspection function in browsers) beyond personal purpose.
- Impersonating people and other entities, living or dead, existing or non-existent.
- Using forged, fake, misleading or otherwise untrue identities.
- Usage of the website by people under 18 years old, actual or claimed without written permission by their legal guardians to Two Ply Sdn. Bhd.
- Using spiders, crawlers, robots or any automated or non-human means of accessing the website.
leading to, linking or any other acts of harmful, hateful, defamatory,
discriminatory, personally identifiable or illegal contents.
E2. In the event that we have detected such acts as stated in section E1, we reserve the right to restrict usage of the shopping service, including but not limited to the following:
- Refuse service to the offending customer
- Imposing IP blocks to the related IP addresses
- Refuse delivery to the related physical addresses
- Refuse payment from the related payment cards and bank accounts
F1. All trademarks, service marks, brands and related content are owned by relevant owners and used with permission. Other contents are copyrighted to Two Ply Sdn. Bhd..
G. Disclaimer of Liability
G1. The content displayed on this Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Two Ply Sdn. Bhd. and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Site and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
G2. Nothing in this Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit Two Ply Sdn. Bhd.’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, and misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other Liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
H1. You agree to indemnify, defend, hold harmless Two Ply Sdn. Bhd., its director(s), officer(s), employee(s), consultant(s), agent(s), and affiliate(s), from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Site or your breach of the Terms & Conditions.
I1. If any clause in this Terms & Conditions shall become or shall be declared by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way affect any other clause or part of any clause, all of which shall remain in full force and effect, so long as this Terms & Conditions shall be capable of continuing in effect without the unenforceable term.
J. Jurisdiction and Related
J1. This shopping service shall be governed solely by the federal laws of Malaysia, state laws of Selangor and municipal laws of Klang.
J2. In the event of any legal or juridical dispute, such dispute shall be handled solely by the Malaysian courts.
J3. As such, by using this website, you acknowledge that you are residing in Malaysia and acting on behalf of yourself or any entity in Malaysia. Otherwise, please refrain from using this website. We reserve the right to refuse service to foreign users, including but not limited to imposing IP blocks to foreign addresses and cancelling orders to overseas addresses. In the event that we are opening the service outside of Malaysia, this section shall be updated accordingly.
No failure or delay by Two Ply Sdn. Bhd. or you in exercising any right under these Shopping policy shall constitute any waiver of such right or extend to or affect any other or subsequent event or impair any rights or remedies in respect of it or in any way modify or diminish Two Ply Sdn. Bhd. or your rights under this Shopping policy.
The Terms & Conditions shall be updated from time to time and it shall be your sole responsibility to keep yourself updated with the most recent version.
Last Updated 24th October 2018